Since 1976, Denise A. Joiner has been a recognized leader in the Atlanta real estate market. She dedicates herself to the marketing and sales of specialty historic district homes with an emphasis on personal service. Her more than 30 years of experience give her an unparalleled level of expertise in the field.
- Lifetime member, Atlanta Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club
- Recipient of numerous real estate industry awards, including the Phoenix Award, Crystal Award, and Crystal Phoenix Award, given for having sold over $1 million of real estate every year for the past 30 years.
- #18 Individual Agent 2018
- SRES Designation (a designation from NAR for working with Seniors)
- CLHMS Designation – Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- #19 Individual Agent 2021
Denise is an agent with a proven, comprehensive understanding of Atlanta’s luxury real estate market and historic districts. In fact, she is a historic district resident herself. In addition, she has an unswerving enthusiasm for real estate; her positive attitude is a key asset.
Denise’s key skills include being able to listen carefully to each homebuyer’s real estate goals and translate those desires into a vision of the right house in the right location and make that vision a reality. She is an expert at creating solutions that make sense for each individual homebuyer and has a keen appreciation for and knowledge of historic houses.