A graduate of the University of Mississippi and a native Mississippian, Rachel Farmer has been in Atlanta for over 30 years, living in the Buckhead area. She believes that being close by has helped immensely with her business. With the motivation of her husband, Bryan, Rachel began her real estate career in 2000. By 2008, her charismatic personality and contagious enthusiasm had earned her a spot among the top 20 agents at one of Atlanta’s largest real estate firms. That same year, she was honored with “the Miss Emmie” award for exhibiting the highest ethical and professional standards in her office.
Drawn by the company’s exceptional marketing and market share dominance in Buckhead where Rachel conducts nearly all of her business, Rachel joined Beacham & Company in June of 2009. By 2011, she ranked 8th in the company. Rachel credits much of her success to her strong communication skills, developing a strong chemistry with each of her clients, always keeping in mind that each one is different in their own way; “In this business you not only have to be a huge multi-tasker but you have to be very respectful of your client and their needs,” she explained, when being interviewed for a post in the Beacham News.
Rachel still resides in Buckhead with her husband. Her involvement in the community is shown through her activity as a member of Northside Methodist Church. Her son, Kyle, is currently playing professional baseball in the Dodgers organization and her daughter, Nicole is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and is currently working with her mom as an agent of Beacham.
- #14 Overall Company-wide in 2015
- Top 20 producing agent 2014
- #8 Individual Agent 2012
- #14 Overall Company-wide in 2012
- Miss Emmie Award for exhibiting the highest ethical and professional standards in her office, 2008
- Lifetime member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Senior Marketing Consultant
- Accredited Relocation Specialist
- Graduate, University of Mississippi
- Prestigious “Phoenix Award” Recipient from the Atlanta Board of Realtors for Multi-Million Dollar Sales for Ten Consecutive Years