Glennis Beacham began her real estate career in 1982 and has since become one of Atlanta’s most celebrated real estate agents. Prior to founding her own real estate firm in 2006, Glennis was the top agent for 13 years at one of Atlanta’s oldest and largest real estate companies. She has sold more homes priced $1 million or more than any other agent in Atlanta real estate history. In 2011 she was recognized by LuxuryRealEstate.Com with the Billion Dollar in sales award. Beacham is the first agent in Georgia to ever achieve this status; only 18 recipients worldwide. In recent years, she has been involved in nearly 50 percent of all residential real estate transactions for $3 million or more. Beacham & Company has been the #1 Office in Atlanta since the company started.
Even though she is the principal of her own firm, Glennis continues to sell real estate full-time by choice. A managing broker runs the day-to-day operations of the company so Glennis can focus on what she loves most – selling houses. In fact, Glennis started Beacham & Company to better serve her clients who expect and demand the exacting level of marketing that the company provides. The move was wholeheartedly endorsed by her friends and clients who helped propel her to her most productive year in real estate with nearly $110 million in closed sales in 2007, the first full year of the firm. Raised in Rochester, Minn., and Americus, Ga., Glennis is a graduate of Auburn University where she earned a masters degree in business administration and political science. Along with her relentless drive, she attributes much of her success in real estate to her honest and straightforward approach with clients, something she learned from her late father who was a physician. Glennis has two children; a daughter, Blayne, who is a marketing consultant at Beacham & Company, and a son, Ben, who works as a realtor alongside Glennis. Glennis resides in the Tuxedo Park neighborhood of Buckhead and is a member of Peachtree Road United Methodist Church.
- 2011 Recipient of coveted Billion Dollar Sales Award. Glennis was the first to receive this award in the state of Georgia. There are only 18 recipients worldwide
- Top agent for 13 of 14 years (1992-93, 1995-2005) at one of Atlanta’s largest real estate companies
- Personally sold almost $110 million in real estate in 2007
- Master of Arts in Political Science from Auburn University
- Manufacturers sales rep for Hynes Sales in Charlotte, NC prior to real estate career
- Participated in the sales management program at Harvard Business School
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- 33 years of real estate sales experience, 40 years of total sales experience
- Congressional Honor: Selected as Outstanding Young Business Woman