Atlanta-based boutique real estate firm seeks a highly motivated graphic designer with master proficiency working in Adobe Creative Suite. Ideal candidates should possess a comprehensive understanding of the creative production process, have strong communication skills, and meet hard project deadlines.
Creating, designing, and formatting files for print and digital marketing collateral, while maintaining brand consistency. Through team conceptualization and collaboration, turn ideas into print and digital formats, and remain on-trend across various media channels. Collect, analyze and organize marketing requests or needs. Select appropriate images to highlight the best of each home, and curate luxury property marketing materials for listing agents.
- Interactive Media
- Company Newsletters
- Social Media Marketing
- Magazine/Newspaper Ads
- Brand Creation and Identity, type treatment
- Special projects, event collateral, logo, mailers, web concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree with proven graphic design experience
- Proficiency in In-Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Support clients in a fast-paced office environment
- Knowledge of color theory, typography, layout design
- Create, format, and package files for digital and print use.
- Motion graphics, animations, and illustration creation a plus
- Copywriting abilities (i.e., summarize concepts into concise titles and headers for visual graphics, newsletter headers, etc.)
- Have personal initiative to stay on top of trends and enhance job performance
Please submit all applications to email@example.com
*Applicants must provide creative portfolio, website or submit work samples to be considered*