With over 25 years of real estate, marketing, and sales experience, I have helped buyers and sellers realize their real estate dreams time and time again. I strive to provide each and every client with individualized service and a home buying/selling experience that exceeds their expectations in terms of value, quality and professionalism. Prior to joining Beacham & Company, Realtors in 2009 I spearheaded a number of real estate transactions at the Buckhead office of Harry Norman, Realtors and have received accolades as top 20 Beacham agent and as a member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Sales Club.
Marketing that’ll Move You
In preparing to list your home, I partner with you to develop a customized and aggressive marketing plan that drives buyers to your home. Professional photography, a staging consultation, customized brochures, e-flyers, intensive internet marketing (including listing your home on hundreds of home search websites), social media and print advertising are all standard elements in my marketing plans.
- Top 20 Beacham Agent: 2009, 2011
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Sales Club: 2009, 2011
- Member, Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Past President, Mt. Paran Northside Citizens Association
- Past President, Whitewater Creek Neighborhood Association
- Member, Mt. Paran Woods Garden Club
- MBA, Emory University
- BS, Northwestern University
- Management positions with The New York Times Newspaper Group, Rand McNally and Emory’s Goizueta Business School Executive Education Programs