A career in real estate with Beacham & Company
Beacham & Company, Realtors is extremely proud to be the home of the most productive real estate agents in metro Atlanta. Our agents have sold nearly twice as much real estate per agent, per year than any other residential firm. We have an excellent mixture of experienced and recently licensed agents who are committed to working in an environment of professionalism and integrity. At Beacham & Company, they have all of the support, expertise, and encouragement necessary to reach their personal income goals.
While Beacham & Company intends to remain a boutique firm, we are always interested in adding agents who have a demonstrated track record of success in real estate but want to take their business to the next level. Many agents who have joined Beacham & Company over the years have experienced exponential increases in their personal income. In fact, the top agents in our firm all experienced their best year in real estate despite the challenging business years of 2007, 2008, and 2009.
What agents say makes Beacham better than other companies:
- Company culture that is committed to professionalism without being “stuffy”;
- Agents who have the highest level of integrity;
- Administrative and support staff that is friendly, adaptive, and efficient;
- Management that is available, proactive, and receptive to agent input;
- Marketing that is creative, beautiful, and customizable;
- Modern, stylish office in convenient Buckhead location
- We also seek agents who demonstrate great potential to be future stars of the real estate business. Beacham & Company agents who are new to the business have gotten off to fast starts because of the supportive environment created by our agents, staff and broker team.
Why Beacham offers a great environment for newer agents:
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring;
- Regular in-house continuing education and training;
- Guidance on developing and implementing a marketing plan;
- New business opportunities from brokers and experienced agents
If you would like to request a confidential interview, please complete the form below and our managing broker, Dac Carver, will contact you or you can call him at 404.261.6300.