Vicki is a longtime resident of Atlanta and the Haynes Manor neighborhood in Buckhead. Starting off in commercial real estate with Pope and Land Enterprises, she learned the ins and outs of real estate investing before becoming a residential real estate executive in 1986. Vicki has obtained the distinction of being a Life Member in the Atlanta Board of REALTORS Million Dollar Club and earned the coveted Phoenix Award after 10 consecutive years of attaining Million Dollar Club status.
Vicki and her husband, Bill, have two grown children, Brianne and Hunter, who are graduates of The Lovett School. They are members of the Peachtree Presbyterian Church.
Vicki’s tenure in Atlanta real estate and the Buckhead community gives her clients an instant advantage in the navigation of Buckhead Real estate. Her dedication to her clients and their satisfaction has built her reputation as a champion of both sellers and buyers.
Large or small, if you are looking for an agent that knows her stuff call her directly at 404 403-5234
- Life Member, Million Dollar Club, Atlanta Board of REALTORS
- Recipient of the Phoenix Award
- Resident of Haynes Manor in Buckhead since 1979
- Licensed real estate agent since 1986
- Atlanta resident since 1969
- Two children, graduates of The Lovett School
- Member, Peachtree Presbyterian Church
- Indiana University
- 10 years in commercial real estate at Pope & Land Enterprises