#1 Agent Companywide in 2016 – Sales Volume
Stewart brings 25+ years of marketing, advertising, and business development experience to residential real estate. His work history includes roles for large corporations as well as smaller start-up companies. Accomplishments include routinely being a Top Producer for Beacham & Company, Realtors in number of transactions as well as sales volume.
Stewart’s knowledge of Atlanta’s metropolitan neighborhoods is a true benefit to clients and unsurpassed by most. While many agents tend to focus on specific areas and neighborhoods, he regularly sells in neighborhoods across the entire metropolitan area… inside and outside the perimeter. This experience is invaluable to clients and helps them make thoughtful and intelligent real estate decisions based on activity across the whole market.
Working across all price points, Stewart has assisted buyers and sellers with sales and purchases of $100,000 condos to over $2 million dollar estates. “It’s all about client satisfaction and the success of the sales transaction for me,” says Stewart. “If I take care of those things, my business will be successful and everything will fall into place.” Additionally, his home development and construction experience is a significant client benefit. Clients can gain a greater insight and understanding of the construction process and costs associated with building and renovating.
Stewart was born and raised in Memphis, TN and has been an Atlanta resident since 1991. He and his wife, Julie, live in Historic Brookhaven with their two children, and they are active members of Peachtree Presbyterian Church. Stewart is an alumnus of Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, ’91.
- #1 Agent Companywide in 2016 – Sales Volume
- #1 Agent Companywide in 2013 – Sales Volume
- #3 Agent Companywide in 2012 – Sales Volume
- #1 Agent Companywide in 2011 – Transactions Closed
- Million Dollar Club Phoenix Award (2011)
Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle (2006)
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite (2004-2005)
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society (2002, 2003, 2009)
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club (2002-Present)
- Phoenix Award Member
- ABR/NAR Member
- Licensed in Georgia and South Carolina