A Massachusetts native, Nancy earned a B.S. in marketing management from Bentley College in Waltham, Mass. She moved to Atlanta by way of San Francisco in 1987 and has spent the last 29 years as a Buckhead resident. Nancy joined Beacham & Company, REALTORS® in June 2008, seeking to be a part of the company’s group of top-producing agents who have demonstrated a like-minded commitment to the utmost professionalism and integrity. Prior to joining Beacham, Nancy worked for 9 years in the Buckhead office of Harry Norman, Realtors®.
A winner of one of Atlanta real estate’s most prestigious professionalism and ethics awards, Nancy has established herself as one of Buckhead’s top-producers with a reputation for strong listening skills, skillful negotiating techniques, innovative marketing and always putting her clients first. Nancy is also passionate about Atlanta’s public education, and has been involved in the local school system in numerous leadership roles. She understands and appreciates the importance of great neighborhood schools, their impact on attracting new businesses to Atlanta, and their contribution to the overall sustainable growth of the metro area.
Nancy and her husband Steve have two sons Matthew a 2015 graduate from Ga Tech’s mechanical engineering program and Andrew a 2015 graduate from UGA’s Terry School of Business. Both reside in Atlanta and enjoy their careers at Ga Tech and Acuity Brands respectively.
- Board of Directors, Invest Atlanta (2014-present)
- Atlanta Board of Education (2010-present)
- Vice-Chair Atlanta Board of Education (2014-2017)
- President, North Atlanta Parents of Public Schools (2006-2009)
- Founding Member, North Atlanta High School Foundation (2006)
- PTA president, North Atlanta High School (2007-2008)
- PTA president, Sutton Middle School (2004-2006)
- Member, Northern Corridor Task Force(2003)
- Participant, Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk, Seattle, WA, (2007) and San Francisco (2008)
- #9 Individual Agent, 2017
- #7 Individual Agent, 2016
- #8 Individual Agent, 2013
- #6 Agent Company Wide, 2011
- #5 Agent Company Wide, 2010
- Top 15 producer in one of metro Atlanta’s highest dollar volume offices 2009
- Recipient of the Miss Emmie Award from Harry Norman, REALTORS for highest ethical and professional standards
- Life member, Million Dollar Club
- 2000 Rookie of the Year for outstanding performance
- Numerous professional designations, including Senior Marketing Consultant (SMC), Accredited Buyer Specialist (ABS), and Eco-Broker
- Licensed as an Associate Broker
- Atlanta Board of Realtors “Good Neighbor Award” 2009 making exceptional contributions to improve the quality of life in the community