A native Atlantan, Kathy was a top producing salesperson in IT and mortgage lending before becoming a real estate agent and achieving Rookie of the Year status her first year. Her knowledge of the Atlanta area and negotiating and customer advocacy skills help her clients get the best possible outcome in their home buying or selling experience.
Kathy’s community involvement includes serving as a founding member of the Board of Trustees of Atlanta Academy, Past President of Parent to Parent of Georgia, past member of the Board of Trustees of the Lake Rabun Association and management or leadership of fundraising events for The Marist School, Christ the King School, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. She is also a member of Skyland Trail Associates, a mental health advocacy group that fundraises and supports Skyland Trail, a residential treatment center for adults with mental health issues.
Kathy and her husband Tom live in Historic Brookhaven where they raised their 3 children who are now succeeding in their own careers. Kathy’s favorite pastimes include taking not too brisk walks with their English bulldog Henry, doing anything with her 2 grandchildren, cherished family time on Lake Burton and University of Georgia football.
- Atlanta REALTORS Association 2016 Top Producer (top 10% of members)
- Rookie of the Year
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- Quality Service Certified
- Former Licensed Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
- IBM Golden Circle – top 1% of IBM salespeople
- Graduate, University of Georgia
- Member, Capital City Club
- Member, Club Estates Garden Club
- Parishioner, Cathedral of Christ the King