An agent you can trust with the heart of your home.
Jan is known for her exceptional combination of award-winning experience, professional expertise, and sincere client care that immediately gives you a sense of confidence and trust. Jan’s clients are her top priority every step of the way, as she guides you through the process with excellence, persistence and a keen business sense. From the first meeting until after closing, Jan and her group help you with every single detail.
It’s no wonder that Jan has consistently been a top producer for more than 15 years. You only have to hear what her clients say to know why.
“We were so impressed with Jan’s command of the market, knowledge of competing properties, and perspectives on valuation. Jan’s warm and engaging personality enabled her to connect easily with prospective buyers. We received multiple full-price offers that Jan artfully negotiated to secure top value for us. Jan’s charm and professionalism made the entire process the best-selling experience we have ever encountered. She’s a first-class professional, and we promise you will be extremely satisfied with her expertise and service.” — Paul and Amy Colbeck
- A top producer from the start, after just one year Jan achieved Lifetime Member status in the Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club — a remarkable achievement in such a short time.
- Jan always goes the extra mile, offering referrals and resources to help make the buying and selling process as easy and successful as possible.
- As one of the 6 original Beacham agents and a native of Atlanta’s historical Druid Hills, Jan provides an industry perspective and neighborhood knowledge that few agents can offer.
- A native of Atlanta, Jan grew up in Druid Hills. She specializes in many of the most sought-after neighborhoods: Buckhead, North Buckhead, Chastain Park, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, and Ellard (Roswell).
- Jan also has extensive knowledge about Amelia Island in North Florida. She has her Florida real estate license and offers buying and selling expertise in the Amelia Island community, where she and her family have owned a home for more than 15 years.
What is the key to Jan’s success with clients of all ages, goals and dreams?
Serving the communities in which she lives and works
Jan has raised her family in Atlanta, so she understands the need to find the right neighborhood for your child’s school, your family’s interests, your faith and community involvement, and your overall quality of life. Her son Hamilton attends Mt. Vernon Presbyterian School in Sandy Springs.
Jan herself is active in a variety of local clubs, community groups and non-profit organizations, including as a long-time patron of Oglethorpe University’s Museum of Art; the Chastain Park Conservancy; a sustaining member of National Public Radio and Public Broadcasting; a member of The Dunwoody Country Club; and a congregant of the Church of The Apostles.
For 25 years, Jan has been a devoted supporter of Bethel Bible Village in Hixson, Tennessee, having sponsored a child from her church to attend the Village’s renowned school. You will also find Jan mentoring and working alongside her daughter, Georgia Rae, who followed Jan’s footsteps and achieved her residential real estate license while she was still in college!
One thing you may not know is that Jan is an enthusiast when it comes to thoroughbred horses. Her family has been involved in owning and racing horses for many years.
The Best Decision You’ll Ever Make
If you are looking for the most trusted, caring and knowledgeable residential real estate agent in the Atlanta area, email or call Jan Hart at 678-596-3684. In the words of Jan’s clients, “It’s the best decision you’ll ever make!”
Professional Organizations and Designations
- One of Top 5 Agents for Beacham & Company 2013 – 2017
- Achieved Highest Home Sales in Dunwoody – the only two sales over $2 million since 2015!
- Lifetime Member of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS
- Phoenix Award Recipient for achievement and longevity
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club Member
- Member, Atlanta Board of Realtors; Georgia Association of Realtors; and National Association of Realtors
- 15 years Atlanta real estate experience and expertise
- Prior to becoming an agent, Jan had a successful career in corporate management, executive support and public relations.
News You Can Use
- Jan Hart Achieves the Two Highest Home Sales In Dunwoody!
- Sold for 94% of list price, at $2,575,000
- Sold for 95% of list price, at $2,375,000
- Beacham & Company is the #1 Office for $2 Million+ Sales in Atlanta
- Average sales-to-list price ratio among 2017 sales is 91.7%
- Beacham & Company has one of Atlanta’s largest relocation departments
- Jan Hart’s Marketing Expertise Showcases Homes in Print and Online
From home stagers to general contractors; landscapers to handymen; designers to lenders, Jan can personally connect you with the best preferred vendors in the industry.