Managing Broker, Nancy Meister
Nancy joined Beacham & Company, REALTORS® in June 2008, seeking to be a part of our group of top-producing agents who have demonstrated a like-minded commitment to the utmost professionalism and integrity. Her tenure in the real estate business began in 1999 at one of Atlanta’s oldest and most respected realty companies.
She is from the Berkshires in western Massachusetts and graduated from Bentley College in Waltham MA with a BS in Marketing Management. A winner of one of Atlanta real estate’s most prestigious professionalism and ethics awards, Nancy has established herself as one of Buckhead’s top-producers with a reputation for strong listening skills, skillful negotiating techniques, and always putting her clients first. These characteristics will translate extremely well into her new role at Beacham & Company.
Nancy is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Club and a recipient of the ABR “Good Neighbor Award,” an honor given to an agent for making exceptional contributions to improve the quality of life in the community. The award was well earned, as Nancy’s community involvement is pervasive. She is serving her third term (10th year) on the Atlanta Board of Education (ABE) where she represents Buckhead residents. She has served on the Board of Invest Atlanta for 5 years, as Vice Chair of the ABE for 4 years, as President of the North Atlanta Parents for Public Schools, was a founding member of the North Atlanta High School Foundation, and she served as the PTA President at both Sutton Middle School and North Atlanta High School. She has participated in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk in both Seattle and San Francisco.
Nancy and her husband Steve reside in Garden Hills where they raised their two sons, Matthew (a Research Engineer at Georgia Tech) and Andrew (a Treasury Service Sales Associate at JP Morgan Chase & Co).
- Board of Directors, Invest Atlanta (2014-present)
- Atlanta Board of Education (2010-present)
- Vice-Chair Atlanta Board of Education (2014-2017)
- President, North Atlanta Parents of Public Schools (2006-2009)
- Founding Member, North Atlanta High School Foundation (2006)
- PTA president, North Atlanta High School (2007-2008)
- PTA president, Sutton Middle School (2004-2006)
- Member, Northern Corridor Task Force(2003)
- Participant, Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk, Seattle, WA, (2007) and San Francisco (2008)
- #11 Individual Agent, 2018
- #9 Individual Agent, 2017
- #7 Individual Agent, 2016
- #8 Individual Agent, 2013
- #6 Agent Company Wide, 2011
- #5 Agent Company Wide, 2010
- Top 15 producer in one of metro Atlanta’s highest dollar volume offices 2009
- Recipient of the Miss Emmie Award from Harry Norman, REALTORS for highest ethical and professional standards
- Life member, Million Dollar Club
- 2000 Rookie of the Year for outstanding performance
- Numerous professional designations, including Senior Marketing Consultant (SMC), Accredited Buyer Specialist (ABS), and Eco-Broker
- Licensed as an Associate Broker
- Atlanta Board of Realtors “Good Neighbor Award” 2009 making exceptional contributions to improve the quality of life in the community