- Atlanta Botanical Gardens– What’s more romantic than a dozen roses? How about spending a candlelit evening in a garden full of flowers? Enjoy a night in the company of fragrant orchids, scrumptious desserts, creative cocktails, live entertainment, and of course, your loved one.
- 4th and Swift: Jay Swift and Chef de Cuisine Jeb Aldrich will be putting together a five course menu with an option for wine pairings that go together almost as well as you and your Valentine.
- The Sun Dial Restaurant Bar & View: Few things are more romantic then a candlelit dinner at the top of one of the city’s tallest hotels in a restaurant that spins, giving you a full view of the skyline. Need we say more?
- Dad’s Garage: They say you can’t have love without laughter. If you’re looking for a Valentine’s Day option that will lighten the overly romantic tone of the Hallmark-holiday, stop by this Atlanta improv theater and laugh your way to love.
- Star Provisions: No one can guarantee that Valentine’s Day will be perfect, but this place can promise that the dinner you “cook” will be. Order a take away dinner for two made by some of Atlanta’s most talented chefs and find out if the way to his heart really is through his stomach.
- Shakespeare Tavern Romeo & Juliet: Enjoy an amazing meal as the talented performers of this tavern/theater perform history’s most classic love story.
- Viking Cooking Class: Stir up some romance at the Viking Cooking School this Valentine’s Day and sweeten up the Viking kitchen by cooking with you honey. The secret ingredient in a home cooked meal is usually love, so this one promises to be one of the best you’ve ever had.
Happy Heart Day from Beacham & Company!